Dental Practice Consulting Hiring Interview Tips
1. Hire for attitude. Train for the rest. Attitude = proud of and likes to work.
2. For the front desk, make sure to test for basic math skills. It's amazing how many prospective employees can't do arithmetic on their own.
2. Do background checks if someone will be handling money.
3. Group interviews help show how candidates interact in a group situation.
4. Some practice owners like to have their staff take the best candidate out to lunch and then have the staff give a thumbs up or down. There is a lot to be said for this method as the staff will take more responsibility for the new employee if they have some "skin in the game."
Kevin Tighe, Cambridge Dental Consultants, Senior Consultant, got bitten hard by the business and marketing bug during long summer days working at his dad's Madison Avenue ad agency. After joining Cambridge as a speaker in the mid-1990s, Kevin went on to become Cambridge’s senior consultant and eventually CEO. Cambridge Dental Consultants is a full-service dental practice management company offering customized dental office manuals. Frustrated? High overhead? Schedule a chat with Kevin at
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.mydentalconsultant.com/