Dental Consultant Tip: Where To Find Staff?
Want ad tip: Do not list salary, etc. If too low, you might scare off some good prospective employees. Examples of recommended wording:
1. Salary based on experience..
2. Compensation based on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
3. Salary based on experience.trong base pay plus a lucrative production bonus plan.
The usual suspects:
1. Check with dental reps. They often know people who are looking.
2. Your current staff can be of help. They may know others in the area who are looking. They can also use social media to get the word out. The downside is that friends working together can be an issue.
3. Call your sub list. Ask if any of them want a full time job.
4. Dental Assistants: Check dental assisting programs including teaching and/or interning DAs yourself.
5. Keep your eyes open as there are good people everywhere (including your patients) with the right attitude who can be trained.
Associates (in additon to the above):
Additional HR articles:
Kevin Tighe, Cambridge Dental Consultants, Senior Consultant, got bitten hard by the business and marketing bug during long summer days working at his dad's Madison Avenue ad agency. After joining Cambridge as a speaker in the mid-1990s, Kevin went on to become Cambridge’s senior consultant and eventually CEO. Cambridge Dental Consultants is a full-service dental practice management company offering customized dental office manuals. Frustrated? High overhead? Schedule a chat with Kevin at