Dental Consultant NP Exam Questions
• What are your goals for your dental health?
• How important is your smile to your home or work life?
• What do you think your dental health will be like in five years? What do you want it to be like?
• What has dentistry been like for you?
• Tell me about your past experiences with dentistry?
• Has anything kept you from receiving dental treatment in the past? What was it?
• What was your last dental visit like?
• What concerns (if any) do you have about your dental health?
• Can you eat anything you want, whenever you want?
• What are the positive aspects of your dental health?
• What are the negative aspects of your dental health?
• What, if anything, have you noticed in your mouth that suggests a need for dental treatment?
• On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your dental health today?
• What ideas do you have to improve the look and feel of your mouth?
• What do you most look for from a dental office?
Kevin Tighe, Cambridge Dental Consultants, Senior Consultant, got bitten hard by the business and marketing bug during long summer days working at his dad's Madison Avenue ad agency. After joining Cambridge as a speaker in the mid-1990s, Kevin went on to become Cambridge’s senior consultant and eventually CEO. Cambridge Dental Consultants is a full-service dental practice management company offering customized dental office manuals. Frustrated? High overhead? Schedule a chat with Kevin at