Want ad tip: Do not list salary, etc. If too low, you might scare off some good prospective employees. Examples of recommended wording:
1. Salary based on experience.
2. Compensation based on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
3. Strong base pay plus a lucrative production bonus plan.
The usual suspects:
facebook.com (The Dental Peeps Network)
1. Check with dental reps. They often know people who are looking.
2. Your current staff can be of help. They may know others in the area who are looking. They can also use social media to get the word out. The downside is that friends working together can be an issue.
3. Call your sub list. Ask if any of them want a full time job.
4. Dental Assistants: Check dental assisting programs including teaching and/or interning DAs yourself.
5. Keep your eyes open as there are good people everywhere (including your patients) with the right attitude who can be trained.
Associates (in additon to the above):